EWC 27 HDR-TM X Band Transmitter
X-band transmitter can transmit up to 13.3 GB per pass with a 5 m station, designed for LEO CubeSat & Nanosatellites
SYRLINKS EWC27 X Band transmitter has been designed to meet a new increasing market among industries and universities in the field of CubeSat and Nanosatellites, especially for Low Earth Orbit (LEO), around 500/800 km above earth.
Due to the small size of these satellites, one of the main challenges is low consuming equipment, especially for radios communication links.
In order to solve this constraint, Syrlinks (with CNES support) has developed a high performance, high data rate, high efficiency, power amplifier, and small size transmitter in X-band (8GHz) for telemetry downloading on NanoSat and CubeSat platforms.
The use of an X band transmitter significantly increases the downlink capacity of the payload telemetry subsystem. With a bit rate commutation operated in time splitting or versus predicted Eb/N0 during a pass, up to 13.3 GB per pass can be downloaded on a 5 m station or 5,8 GB per pass on a 3,4 m station.
- High DataRate TeleMetry - Up to 100 Mbps
- 2 years life-time LEO missions
- Observation & Scientific payloads
BENEFITS & KEY FEATURES
- Faster, Cheaper, Lighter
- Miniature cubeSat footprint compliant
- Qualified COTS design
- Link budget optimization, by in-flight configuration
- Option: S band TT&C receiver
- Export license free (Worldwide ITAR Free)
- Low consumption
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Radiation tested & hardened
- Functional, Mechanical, Thermal Tests
- Smart protections against SEL
- TRL 9, since GOMX-3, ESA/Gomspace (October 2015)
- EYE-SAT, CNES (2017)
- OPS-SAT, ESA/TU-Graz (2017)
- Numerous others missions in Europe, and North America (information available upon request)
- Based on EWC28 - X band Tx inflight proven: Proba-V (ESA) and many others missions..
Feel free to contact us here