EWC30 HDR TM X-BAND TRANSMITTER
X Band HDR TM transmitter for LEO satellites
EWC30 is the second generation of Syrlinks X Band transmitter to answer to an increasing demand of high data rate transmission, and extended missions in orbit up to 7.5 years in LEO (Low Earth Orbit).
EWC30 Class 3 (& EWC30-II Class 2) is a reliable, high performance & low power consumption X Band (8GHz) Transmitter, which was developed by Syrlinks for downloading telemetry on small platforms.
EWC30 fully compliant to ECSS-Q-ST-60C Class 3 standard, and based to space qualified components.
Syrlinks Class 3 product line (EWC29 and EWC30 X Band Transmitter) have been already awarded for spacecraft platforms (such as MYRIADE EVOLUTIONS, from CNES/Airbus Defense & Space/Thales Alenia Space), and other missions.
- High DataRate TeleMetry
- 7.5 years life-time LEO missions. 10 years life-time available on EWC30-II CLASS 2.
- Observation & Scientific payloads
BENEFITS & KEY FEATURES
- Class 3 (ECSS-Q-ST-60C) / NASA Level II
- Class 2 (ECSS-Q-ST-60C) / NASA Level I available on EWC30-II
- ITAR FREE
- High performance: up to 400 Mbps
- Low mass & Compact
- Low consumption
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Radiation tested & hardened
- Functional, Mechanical, Thermal Tests, TVAC
- SEE auto immune
- TRL8. TRL 9 in 2016
- PerúSAT-1, Airbus D&S, mid-2016. FMs delivered
- « MYRIADE EVOLUTIONS » Platform, CNES, Airbus D&S, Thales Alenia Space
- Merlin, CNES-DLR (Ongoing)