Experienced Radio Frequency Engineer - W/M
Published on Thursday 09 September 2021Location : Cesson-Sévigné
job in CDI
Job opening Dès que possible
Created in 2011, Syrlinks is specialized in embedded communication systems in the fields of space, defense, safety and time-frequency. Syrlinks designs and manufactures radio communication equipment that can be deployed in extreme environments and develops associated software solutions. Using classic components and then making them reliable is one of its specificities.
Syrlinks, a new horizon for your career!
Within the R&D teams, you will be in charge of the study and development, the tuning, the tests and the qualification of radio frequency systems.
Your main missions are the following:
- Define the architecture and choose the components according to the specifications
- Carry out circuit and/or electromagnetic simulations
- Enter the electrical diagrams and define the test plan
- Carry out measurements to optimize the performance of RF functions
- Write, share and present your results
- Ensure a technology watch in your field of expertise
You have an Engineering degree or Master in electronics.
You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position, particularly in the design and development of RF functions.
You are recognized for your analytical skills and your ability to make proposals to improve technical performance. Rigorous and reactive, you have the ability to work in a team.
You are familiar with RF measurement equipment (spectrum analyzer, power meter, network analyzer, etc.)
Knowledge of microcontrollers and analog electronics (power supplies) would be a plus.