Mechatronic Engineer - W/M
Published on Friday 11 September 2020Location : Cesson-Sévigné
job in CDI
Job opening Dès que possible
Created in 2011, Syrlinks is specialized in embedded communication systems in the fields of space, defense, safety and time-frequency. Syrlinks designs and manufactures radio communication equipment that can be deployed in extreme environments and develops associated software solutions. Using classic components and then making them reliable is one of its specificities.
Syrlinks, a new horizon for your career!
Reporting to the CAD Manager, you ensure the mechanical sizing of electronic equipment designed by the Hardware R&D department.
In the upstream phase of our projects, you join a multidisciplinary team of engineers (architects, hardware, radiofrequencies, etc.). Your missions will be as follows:
- Propose physical and pre-dimensioning architectures (components, boards and subsystems) by reaching a competitive level of innovation while ensuring feasibility.
- Participate in the development of a technical offer in relation to the business managers.
- Manage risk reduction actions (mechanical pre-sizing, etc.)
In the development phase, you will work on the following missions:
- Participate in the development of the mechanical architecture in accordance with specifications.
- Participate in the design of mechanical parts and assembly.
- Participate in the sizing (calculation) of mechanical parts and assembly.
- Validate and guarantee the solutions selected as a technical expert in the mechanical field.
- Implement the definition file in compliance with the company's benchmarks and ensure compliance with deadlines and costs.
Engineering degree or master's degree in mechanical and electronic design
Having higher education, you justify of you justify a similar experience of at least 5 years, ideally acquired in the fields of mechanical design and electronic packaging.
You master the management of the Definition File.
You have knowledge of mechatronic systems, you know how to use 3D modeling tools.
You also have technical knowledge of traditional design and manufacture.
Skills in the thermal field would be a plus (thermal sizing)
Knowledge of the space sector and its environments would be a plus.
You demonstrate dynamism, tenacity and rigor in carrying out your missions.
Endowed with an excellent interpersonal skills and an analytical mind, you want to use your qualities to participate in the realization of our projects.