Engineer intern w/M: Optimization of the determination of the clock error of a GNSS receiver
Published on Monday 04 October 2021Location : Cesson-Sévigné
job in Contrat de stage
for a duration of 6 mois
Created in 2011, Syrlinks is specialized in embedded communication systems in the fields of space, defense, safety and time-frequency. Syrlinks designs and manufactures radio communication equipment that can be deployed in extreme environments and develops associated software solutions. Using classic components and then making them reliable is one of its specificities.
Syrlinks, a new horizon for your career!
Course topic: Determination of phase ambiguities in real time on a GNSS receiver in order to improve the accuracy of the receiver clock error.
The company has just designed a GNSS receiver intended for use on micro-satellites in low orbit. One of the applications of this new receiver is to determine the error of the internal clock.
In this context, the objective of the internship is to define and determine the various phase ambiguity algorithms in terms of speed of execution and the level of precision obtained.
Missions of the internship:
- Bibliographic study of the various algorithms for calculating existing phase ambiguity
- Estimation of the complexity for a functional scope defined in the study
- Implementation of the different algorithms in Python
- Realization of a performance simulator in Python or in C language
- Performance analysis in different operational contexts
- Integration on a Syrlinks hardware platform
- Real-time test on the hardware platform
- Drafting of a global summary report of the work
You are at the end of the Engineering School cycle in the field of GNSS.
Motivated, curious, rigorous, interested in the subject and you have a good foundation in the areas of GNSS navigation and in the use of ambiguity algorithms, this internship is made for you.
Practical experience on a simulation tool like Studio Code or Matlab is strongly recommended.