All-in-One Cospas-Sarsat Embedded Module
MRB-5007-1G is a ready-to-go Radio Module containing VHF & UHF transmitter (Homing signal 121.5MHz & Cospas-Sarsat signal 406.031 MHz), ideally suited for COSPAS-SARSAT first generation distress beacons on single antenna. An embedded GNSS receiver allows encryption of the position in the C/S message.
Based on further expected releases of its embedded GNSS receiver, and further firmware upgrades, the MRB5007 will offer the possibility to have the Cospas-Sarsat Return Link Service (RLS) when full SAR Galileo operational capabilities will be available.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
- Very compact embedded module (33x54x8 mm)
- Homing transmitter @ 121.5MHz with programmable output power up to +20dBm
- Class 1 C/S transmitter @ 406.031MHz with programmable output power up to +36dBm
- GNSS receiver with its RF connector to plug external GNSS antenna
- Microcontroller to drive components and to communicate with external application
- Self-test capability
- Board-to-Board connectors for quick & easy integration at the manufacturing process