S Band Receiver
There is a growing interest among industry and universities in the field of Cube Satellites (CubeSats). CubeSats are low earth orbit (LEO) satellites, around 500km above earth.
Syrlinks (with CNES support) is developing a high performance CCSDS S-band transceiver for NanoSat and CubeSat platforms.
EWC31-Rx is the receiver part of EWC31 S Band Transceiver, already selected in various missions. EWC31-RX operates in the 2025–2110MHz frequency range at a data rate which can be selected in the range from 8 to 256kbps. Some “electronic fuses” are implemented on board in order to switch-off some power lines in case of latch-up – or over current consumption – due to space radiations.
- 2 years life-time LEO missions
- Observation & Scientific payloads
BENEFITS & KEY FEATURES
- Qualified COTS Design:
- Cheap, Light, Small
- Miniature, cubesat form factor / PC104
- ITAR Free
- Low consumption
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Radiation tested & hardened
- Functional, Mechanical, TVAC, EMC
- Smart protections against SEL
- Receiver part of EWC31, already selected in:
- EYE-SAT, CNES (2017)
- OPS-SAT, ESA (2018)
- Others: EU, USA, ASIA, upon request (2017, ...)
- CCSDS, Spaceflight Industries, KSAT, NEN*, Atlas, RBC Signals, ...