MEMS Micro Atomic Clock: MMAC™
The MMAC™ is an atomic frequency reference offering a fantastic trade-off between compactness, consumption and overvall frequency stability performances.
At the core of the MMAC, a MEMS encapsulates a cesium vapor and an onboard digital intelligence makes it possible to achieve the lowest long-term aging performance on the market for compact oscillators, ie 10-10 per month. It also guarantees a few ppb (10-9) of frequency variation over between -40 °C and + 85 °C. Beyond the traditional 10 MHz output, the 1PPS output is synchronizable up to ± 10 ns with respect to an external reference.
With a size of 40 x 35 x 22 mm for a consumption of less than 0.3 W, the micro-clock creates a real technological breakthrough among oscillators in this category. It is a reliable reference and very high quality suitable for harsh environments where it is necessary to overcome a GNSS synchronization (eg long-term underwater missions).
- Telecom synchronization
- Oil prospecting (underwater or terrestrial seismic recorders)
- Radionavigation, PNT (Position, Navigation, Time)
- Radio communication hardened
- Ultra weak aging
- Low consumption
- High performance synchronization
- ITAR Free
- dF / F: ± 1ppb stability over the temperature range -40 ° C / + 85 ° C
- Aging 1.10-10 / month
- Synchronization PPS in & out: ± 10 ns
- Retrace: 5.10-11
- Consumption < 300 mW
- Frequencies available: 10.000 MHz (soon 8.192 MHz and 16.384 MHz)
- Volume: 15 to 20 cm3 in its final form