Junior Radio Frequency Technician - M/W
Published on Thursday 09 September 2021Location : Cesson-Sévigné
job in CDI
Job opening Dès que possible
Created in 2011, Syrlinks is specialized in embedded communication systems in the fields of space, defense, safety and time-frequency. Syrlinks designs and manufactures radio communication equipment that can be deployed in extreme environments and develops associated software solutions. Using classic components and then making them reliable is one of its specificities.
Syrlinks, a new horizon for your career!
Within the R&D team, you will participate in the integration and testing of telecom products intended for space applications that are very demanding in terms of performance and quality.
Your main missions are the following:
- Integrate the electronic functions of the products and in particular the RF functions
- Apply the patches specified by the R&D engineers
- Carry out preliminary electrical tests
- Carry out RF measurements on products within the framework of a defined test plan
- Carry out qualification tests and write test reports for complete equipment in the specified evironments (temperature, vibration/shock, etc.)
- Carry out acceptance tests and write the test report before delivery
You have a Bac +2 or 3: DUT or BTS in electronics.
You have at least one significant internship of several months in a similar position in analog and/or digital electronics with an activity in RF function testing.
You are rigorous, autonomous and dynamic, you know how to work in a team.
You are familiar with RF measurement equipment.
Knowledge of microcontrollers and analog electronics (power supplies) would be a plus.