Electronics Tests Technician – M/F
Published on Monday 24 June 2019Location : Cesson-Sévigné
job in CDD
for a duration of 6 month
Job opening Dès que possible
Created in 2011, Syrlinks is specialized in embedded communication systems in the fields of space, defense, safety and time-frequency. Syrlinks designs and manufactures radio communication equipment that can be deployed in extreme environments and develops associated software solutions. Using classic components and then making them reliable is one of its specificities.
Syrlinks, a new horizon for your career!
In the Industrialization and Production team, you realize the adjustment and the test of the products in their production phase.
Your main missions will be the following:
- Do the electronic testing of the electronic card: setting up the test and validation benches, carrying out tests according to the established test procedures, writing test reports.
- Diagnose and analyze the electronic cards failures
- Follow up the outsourced tests
- Ensure the assembly and integration of electronic cards
- Prepare the packaging prior to shipment.
Having higher education degree in Digital Systems or in Electrical Engineering and Industrial Computing.
You will justify at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, particularly in the field of telecommunication and radio frequencies.
Your analytical mind and your strength of proposal are assets in the improvement of the technical performances. Rigorous and reactive, you have the ability to work in a team.
You know how to use electronic measuring devices (spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, multimeter ...) as well as the hardware and software architecture of electronic systems. Proficiency in technical English is desired.