Syrlinks undertakes that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the www.syrlinks.com website, will comply with the general data protection regulations (RGPD) and the Data Protection Act (CNIL).
Data collection by form
Each form or teleservice limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary - data minimisation principle - and indicates in particular :
- what are the objectives of the data collection (purposes)
- whether this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request
- who will be able to take note of it (only Syrlinks in principle, except precision in the form when a transmission to a third party is necessary to the management of your request)
- your Computer Rights and Freedoms and how to exercise them with Syrlinks.
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on www.syrlinks.com are processed according to secure protocols and allow Syrlinks to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
For any information or exercise of your IT rights and freedoms on the processing of personal data managed by the company Syrlinks, you can contact the site administrator, acting as data protection officer (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail signed, accompanied by a copy of an identity card to the following address : Syrlinks, 28 Robert Keller Street, 35510 Cesson Sevigné.
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" is a small file, usually consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the web server to the browser's cookie file on your computer's hard drive.
Three types of cookies are placed on the Syrlinks website:
- Internal cookies necessary for the site to function
These cookies enable the site to function optimally. You may object and delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
Tarteaucitron >> Saving cookie consent choices >> shelf life: 12 months (nb: open source script used by the CNIL).
- Cookies for audience measurement
In order to adapt the site to visitors' requests, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed as well as visitors' activity on the site and their frequency of return. Google Analytics and Google Tags Manager, the statistical tools used by Syrlinks, generate the following cookies:
ga >> Statistical measures of site traffic >> retention period: 12 months
gat_UA-6698013-3 >> Statistical measures of site traffic >> shelf life: 12 months
resolution >> Screen resolution detection >> retention time: current session end
We also collect your IP address to determine the city from which you are connecting. This is immediately made anonymous after use. Syrlinks can therefore under no circumstances trace this information back to a natural person. The personal data collected - cookie identifier - are kept by Syrlinks for a period of 13 months. They are not transferred to third parties or used for other purposes. You can choose to decline cookies and statistical analysis of your browser data.
- Third-party cookies designed to improve the site's interactivity
The Syrlinks website relies on certain services offered by third party sites. These features use third-party cookies placed directly by these services. These include:
- sharing buttons (twitter and LinkedIn)
- videos broadcast on the site (youtube, dailymotion)
When you first visit syrlinks.com, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. They are only deposited if you accept them or that you continue your navigation on the website by visiting a second page of syrlinks.com
You may at any time inform yourself and set your cookies to accept or reject them by clicking at any time on the button below.
Access cookie management for this website
This information is also accessible at the bottom right of your browser, by clicking on the number. You can indicate your preference, either globally or service by service.
Data retention period
Administrative useful lives (AUD) applicable to the main procedures managed by Syrlinks
nb : the DUA covers the retention period in an active database and in internal archives
- Request for information from Syrlinks, via the contact form, without commercial or recruitment follow-up: 90 days after receipt of the form data
- Direct contact by e-mail with the webmaster: 6 months after receipt of the request
- Notification of a violation of personal data: duration of existence of the file concerned + 1 year