The research & development team
Syrlinks benefits from a broad spectrum of skills enabling it to understand complex projects and reduce lead times. Sixty people work in the Research & Development department. This workforce covers all the trades necessary for the design of space, defense, security and time-frequency products.
Discover the Research & Development jobs available at Syrlinks:
- Project Management: Group Leader, System Architect, Project Manager
- Quality: Project manager, quality engineers, component quality engineers
- Hardware/Radio Frequency: RF engineers, Hyper Frequency engineers, Time-Frequency engineers, Hardware engineers
- Software/signal processing: Signal processing engineers, Software engineers
- CAD Design Office: Electronic CAD Designer, Mechanical CAD Designer