S Band Transceiver
Since 2014, Syrlinks offers a 2nd generation of S Band transceiver and transponder, named EWC29, based on space qualified components and fully compliant to ECSS-Q-ST-60C CLASS 3 standard.
Doppler (Coherent Mode) and Ranging features are available as options.
For the transmit section, EWC29 operates in the 2200–2290MHz range. The RF output power can be adjusted from +27 to +37 dBm with data rate from 10kbps to 5 Mbps (options). For the receiver section, EWC29 operates in the 2025–2110MHz frequency range at a data rate which can be selected in the range from 8 to 256kbps.
Design of product includes independent internal parts:
- Transmitter (TeleMetry - TM),
- Receiver (TeleCommand - TC) and duplexer.
Both functions are independent and include each one an isolated DC-DC converter with a 22/37V input range. Some “electronic fuses” are also implemented on board in order to switch-off some power lines in case of latch-up – or over current consumption – due to space radiations. Syrlinks CLASS 2 series (EWC29 and EWC30 X Band Transmitter) have been already awarded for spacecraft platforms (such as MYRIADE EVOLUTIONS, from CNES/Airbus D&S/Thales Alenia Space), and other missions.
- CCSDS TT&C, Telemetry, Tracking & Command
- 7.5 years life-time LEO missions
- Observation & Scientific payloads
BENEFITS & KEY FEATURES
- Compact and high reliability design
- All-in-one transceiver / transponder
- Independant RX/TX functions
- Advanced performances and features
- Tracking options (ranging and coherence)
- Multiple waveforms
- High DataRate transmitter
- ITAR Free
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- ECSS-Q-ST-60C CLASS 3 / NASA Level II
- Radiation tested & hardened
- Smart protection against SEE
- Functional, Mechanical, Thermal & EMC Tests
- «MYRIADE EVOLUTIONS» plateform, CNES / Airbus D&S / Thales
- MERLIN, CNES-DLR (2020)
- Others (upon request)
- CCSDS, Spaceflight Industries, KSAT, NEN*, Atlas, RBC Signals, ...
- Zodiac Data Systems, Kratos / RT Logic, ...