S/S Band Transponder
Syrlinks (with CNES support) has developed a high performance CCSDS S-band transceiver named EWC31 for NanoSat and CubeSat platforms.
Some “electronic fuses” are implemented on board in order to switch-off some power lines in case of latch-up – or over current consumption – due to space radiations.
For the transmit section, the equipment operates in the 2200–2290 MHz range. The RF output power can be adjusted from +27 to +33 dBm with data rate from 10 kbps to 2 Mbps.
For the receiver section, the equipment operates in the 2025–2110MHz frequency range at a data rate which can be selected in the range from 8 to 256 kbps.
*The SME label awarded by CNES underlines the excellence of a key SME space supplier in developing porducts or providing space services.
- CCSDS TT&C, Telemetry, Tracking & Command
- 2 years lifetime LEO missions
- Observation & Scientific payloads
BENEFITS & KEY FEATURES
- Qualified COTS Design
- Receiver & High DataRate Transmitter Cubesat form factor / PC104
- Tracking options : Ranging & Coherence modes
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Radiation tested & hardened
- Functional, Mechanical, Thermal & EMC Tests
- Smart protections against SEL
HERITAGE / TRL-9
- > 100 units delivered and launch
- EYE-SAT, CNES (2017)
- OPS-SAT, ESA (2018)
- Others: EU, USA, ASIA, upon request (2017, ...)
NETWORKS / GROUND
- CCSDS, Spaceflight Industries, KSAT, NEN*, Atlas,RBC Signals, ...
- Safran Cortex, Kratos / RT Logic, ...