Ultra High Speed X-Band Transmitter
EWC34 series is the 2nd generation of Syrlinks X-Band transmitter to answer to an increasing demand of high data rate transmission, and extended missions in orbit up to 10 years in LEO (Low Earth Orbit).
EWC34 CLASS 2 is a reliable, high performance & low power consumption X-Band (8GHz) Transmitter, which was developed for Airbus Defense & Space for downloading telemetry on small platforms.
Since 2016, Syrlinks offers a 2nd generation of X-Band (8GHz) transmitter, named EWC34, based on space qualified components and fully compliant to ECSS-Q-ST-60C CLASS 2 standard.
The transmitter includes a DC-DC converter having a galvanic isolation.
For information, Syrlinks CLASS 2 series (EWC29 and EWC30) have been already awarded and commissioned for spacecraft platforms (such as MYRIADE EVOLUTIONS, from CNES/Airbus D&S/Thales Alenia Space), and other missions.
- High DataRate Telemetry
- 10 years lifetime LEO missions
- Observation & Scientific payloads
BENEFITS & KEY FEATURES
- ECSS-Q-ST-60C CLASS 2 / NASA Level I
- High performance : 600 Mbps, 8PSK 4D TCM
- Low power consumption
- Light & Compact
- ITAR Free
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Radiation tested & hardened
- SEE autoimmune
- Functional, Mechanical, Thermal & EMC Tests
- Pléiades Neo, Airbus D&S (April & August 2021, 2 others in 2022)
- Others (upon request)
NETWORKS / GROUND
- CCSDS, Spaceflight Industries, KSAT, NEN, SSC, Atlas, RBC Signals, ...
- Safran Data Systems, Kratos / RT Logic, ...